Monday 29 August 2011

Dungeness

While doing the dishes this evening i looked out the window and see the sunset was quite beautiful.After helping  put the kids to bed i decided to go out for a while armed with my camera.I drove to Dungeness just a few miles away from my house.Its a baron place with not much there apart from a few wooden houses a couple of light houses and a nuclear power station.If you are into fishing it has a fantastic fishing beach which is abundant with fish.well lucky for me the sun hadn't gone down when i got there.I decided to shoot into the sun and capture some HDR images of the long approach road to Dungeness.I set my tripod up and positioned myself in the middle of the road.I took a load of shots and got some fantastic results for my troubles.

I merged the bracketed images i got using Photo matix pro 3.I tried a few different angles to mix it up a little.I then went into Dungeness and found a few likely subjects to shoot.One of my favorites as its a piece of local history is the house of the late Derek Jarman,Film director who died of aids in 1994.Who directed such films as The Tempest and War Requiem

2 comments: