Thursday 8 December 2011

Down by the river

Went for a walk along the canal the other day and lucky for me i was geek enough to have my camera with me again .lol.As i was down by the water's edge the birds all came swimming up to me, Pent up with anticipation that i might be there to throw a few scraps of bread in for them.A clever swan would have realised after a few minutes that they were wasting their time with me.And i was only there for my own selfish reasons of taking photographs of them as they swam in the freezing water's of the Hythe canal.I will admit i was a bit scared they might peck me as i was once told a swan was powerful enough to peck your leg in half.So i didnt want to get too close in case the little buggers done me over with its ninja peck of death.But while i was there shooting,I made sure i had a zoom lens on so i didn't have to get that close.I got some beautiful snaps of these ninja birds.I was that happy with these shots i might even go back on my next days off and get some more shots of these gorgeous creatures.

2 comments: