Sunday 11 December 2011

Oh I do like to be beside the seaside .

Growing up in the coastal country side was boring to say the least.I always had dreams of moving to the city or a big town where stuff actually happened from time to time.Now im a big boy an all grown up i am so happy to live in this boring hole iv winged about for so long.Its in our nature to take the things we have for granted.And not appreciate the things we have until they are gone.Well lucky for me that despite the population growth and influx of Herbert's who seem to populate the streets around my area.The area i live in is still beautiful with hidden gems everywhere you go.As a photographer i have my eye trained on looking for beautiful and interesting things .Just going for a walk with the family while geeking it up with my camera i seem to come home every time with some beautiful images.Well I think they are beautiful anyway,And this is my medium in which i share what i capture with the world,To see if you also think they are beautiful.Giving you guys the opportunity to Crit my work.Maybe give some of your own suggestions and ideas.Feel free to comment below .





No comments:

Post a Comment